PayPal is one of the most secure financial apps that allow you to link your bank accounts or cards to make easy payments. It allows international transactions as well.
But having a Paypal account and running short of money, the app is of no use to you. If you want to know how to add money to paypal, then you are in the right place.
Preparation before adding money to your PayPal account
If you are new to PayPal then do the following preparations beforehand as without them you won’t be able to add money:
- Install the latest version of the app
- Successfully Login using your credentials
- Keep your bank account or card details in your hand
- And the most important is to open a Paypal Cash or Paypal Cash Plus account to add money. PayPal must have added these if you are an old user(before March 19).
Fulfil all these requirements and proceed to see how PayPal add money from credit card.
1). Add money to PayPal via linked bank accounts
It is one of the common methods to top-up your PayPal. Let’s see the steps to do that:
- First, make sure to add a bank account with the same name as your PayPal username to protect against fraud.
- Open the “PayPal Balance” and select “Transfer Money“.
- Select “Add Money to your Balance“.
- By following easy on-screen instructions, transfer the money from your bank account to your PayPal.
- Check the confirmation mail sent by PayPal on your registered mail id.
It may take 3 to 5 business days to depict the added money on PayPal.
2). Add money to PayPal using the app
Now add money from credit card to PayPal, by using the paypal app which is available on Android and Ios both. Let’s see the steps:
- First, open the app
- Click on “PayPal Balance“
- Then “Add Money”
- Enter the amount to add and cross-check all the details.
- At last click on “transfer“.
How easy it is to add cash to PayPal account.
3). Use PayPal Cash Card to add money
This method is only available for US citizens with an activated PayPal cash plus account. PayPal will charge USD 4.95 in return. Now let’s move to the steps:
- Open PayPal app
- Click on “PayPal balance“
- Click on “Add Money“
- Select “Add Cash“
- Press “Generate Barcode” after visiting a PayPal cash card-supported retailing shop
- You will get money within 15-minutes in your PayPal after the retailer scans the barcode.
4). Receive money from friends and family
You can also receive money in your PayPal account from family and friends.
Confirm your email id to guarantee to receive money at the right location.
The sender may incur an extra fee incase of:
- Currency conversion
- Sending from abroad
- Sending via debit/credit cards.
Sending via a Linked bank account is free of cost.
Choose any method to add money to your PayPal account or regularly visit themoneyflow.net for more such finance-related knowledge.
Visit us: https://techmoduler.com/